Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Tips & Tricks are here for you to know what each forum on the website is for, & what you can do in those forums. Also, you will be taught how to perform certain things such as posting music, images, videos, special characters, & more! We will try to go in depth as best we can. This will be updated as more information surfaces, as the site updates & is available.

Tips & Tricks will be informative and detailed as possible therefore keeping new users that have never been apart of a forum in mind. Thank you!

First things first, every forum within its respective section will be explained so threads can be posted in their appropriate category, as well as clear any confusion.

Announcements Section

Upcomings

Upcomings is a forum category used by the staff of allfict.com to create events & display those events publicly across the site to ensure that as many people become aware of all the going-ons. Things like calendar events will be posted in upcomings. This includes, american federal holidays, & site/community events. As well as site updates, news, & announcements. Take your time to read the Upcomings from time to time. Cool events & C.R.G announcements will be present in that forum. Even challenges. Some might even have rewards that follow them. There is a subforum called "Site Updates" which will be used to document website update patch notes, & added features to the site.

Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself is a forum to get all of the wacky introductions out there, as well as getting to meet & greet those who are willing enough to shout their names from the rooftops. You may put a lengthy or short introduction of yourself in this forum. Talk about yourself, why did you pick that username, what is your profile pic of & why did you pick it, favorite RP genre, favorite color, food, character, Tv Show & much more! This a quick & easy way to make friends & to get to know all the kind people of allfict.com. Don't be shy!! Give it a try!! There is a subforum called "Advi Me " which is for advertising. For Info on Advertising guidelines see: Allfict advertising guidelines

Issues

This is a forum where you can point out website issues, account problems, or generally questions. Rather it be, your profile pic not showing up, Or the editor buttons malfunctioning, to requesting events & asking if something is okay to be done! This is the forum you'd use. Also, If you would like to change your username, there is a thread for that. Called "Name Change". The Rules for name change is posted on the thread itself. There is also a subforum called "Suggestion Box" which users can suggest/request website optimizations, features, & events. 

Creativity Section

Roleplay

Here, you & other users can collaborate to create: characters make a story, an adventure, & or other scenarios. Any genre is welcome as long as the proper rating(s) & tags are used. The fun thing about it roleplaying is that you can go from at least two users to adding a whole party to your roleplay!  Literally, the limits & possibilities is up to you & any collaborating user(s) that joins in your roleplay!

C.R.G 

C.R.G (Cinematic Role-Game) Is like roleplaying but it is a competition with high quality & cinematic content, pictures, music, writing, & game-like mechanics that is similar to DnD (Dungeons & Dragons). One of the main features is that your character will be 3D modeled & animated. After a certain amount of post intervals during the C.R.G or after the C.R.G, there will be animations of what your character & other people's character(s) have done. Creating an immersive & dynamic experience. It is a test of skill, writing, & attention to detail but at the end of all that hard work of winning & or participating in a C.R.G boasts rewards!

Discussions 

You can create conversations, reviews, opinions & ask questions of your favorite video games, anime, movies, & T.v shows. Posting threads like, "Do you think goku could beat naruto? & why?" Or "What do you think about episode 12 of The Walking Dead season 9?" Or "My Review: Fallout 76, a better-worse game."  is an easy example of what this forum is about. Don't be afraid to post your theories here as well!

Hangouts

The random section of allfict.com here you can post anything of a light-hearted nature like jokes. You can talk about your life here (like posting story-time(s) Asking how everyone is doing, just talk about your everyday life, talk about your favorite things, talk about random things, ect.). You can create/play forum games as well. You can also post here if your thread doesn't match any of the categories as well. There is a subforum called "M.Y.O.M " (make your own meme) to post your memes, dank memes, & webm compilations there. 

Arts & Media

You can make threads about art, drawings, photography, fan art, stories, one-shots, fan fiction, novels, light novels, comics, manga, poetry, you can include videos of this nature (Including Amvs and/or Gmvs) & you could also include gameplay. Let your creativity shine or see what others have posted!

The Bard's Tavern Section

The Bard's Tavern is a very unique feature at Allfict.com in which, Bard's Tavern is a wiki for all of your created characters, items, powers & abilities, races, stories, throngs, & worlds. You can be as specific, detailed, & intricate as you want as long as each thread is in their respective category. This is a very useful tool if you roleplay, write stories, or just like to create! 

Here I will also explain how to create the "wiki" format of the website step by step!

Here is some fine visual example(s) of what it looks like for a character & an Item created by me, & written by @FaeBlaire Olbraus & The Slayer Amulet

What the wiki format consists of

• An introduction of what you are talking about albeit a character, item, ect.
  • A table of contents.
  • Making main points of interest of your article, & then expanding on them to create a well-rounded explanation of your subject.
  • Feats (What grand things have been accomplished by the subject)
  • Trivia (Optional)
  • Quotes (Optional, either said by, to, or about the subject)
  • Breadcrumbs (What other stories/Rps your character, item, ect has been in)
  • Rights. (Permissions of subject & subject's assets)
  • Pictures (Optional) 

The purpose of the article you are writing is suppose to answer every question you possibly could have about what you are writing about. Like, it's appearance, origin, capabilities, ect. to create a well-rounded & detailed explanation of your creation(s).

Writing an article on your subject may vary depending if it's a character, Item, power & ability, a race, a story, a throng, or a world. Luckily, we collaborated together to create "builders" to help you write your article:

Once you understand what to write for your article let's get started on the format!

How to create a table of contents

Let's say you have finished writing your article, now you want to make a table of contents.

• First, you have to make sure each main title in your article is heading one:

In order to do so you have to click on the Paragraph Format or the "Format" button on the editor:
(In some cases the button will say "Normal")

tips and tricks heading exp1.PNG

Then select "Heading One":
tips and tricks heading exp2.PNG

Then your main title you selected should look bolder and/or bigger like this:
tips and tricks heading exp3.PNG

• Second, any secondary titles have to be heading two.
  • Third, any titles that have a lower priority follow suit. (Third priority titles become heading 3, Fourth priority titles become heading 4, & so on)

Troubleshooting

Spoiler

Troubleshooting:

If you applied any heading to your titles & get something that looks like this:
create toc exp3.PNG

Don't panic, simply what you do is simply CTRL + Z then you press BACKSPACE at the beginning of your article so the title & the words are touching. Make sure it looks something like this:
creat toc exp4.PNG

Then simply press ENTER then it should look normal after you applied the desired heading on your title. 

The reason why it happens is because you pressed SHIFT + ENTER while spacing your titles in your article. 
To avoid this issue use only ENTER to space your titles.

If this occurs in the reverse where the title & the text above it becomes enlarged into "Heading X" you have to CTRL + Z then you press BACKSPACE at the beginning of your title so the words above it & your title are touching, then simply press ENTER & then apply your desired heading.

Or 

You can select your text & select your heading to be "Normal" or you know, whatever suits your fancy :')

Once you have applied your headings on your article you will click on "Create Table Of Contents" button on the editor which, looks like this:
create toc exp1.PNG

Then once you click on it, the table of contents should appear and look like this:
creat toc exp2.PNG

Now you have created your very own table of contents! You & others that go to the article that you have written can click and jump in any section of your article!

Notes:

• You can put your table of contents either right before the intro or right after the intro of your wiki page.
  • There can only be one table of contents active per post because if you try to create two the other one won't work/show up.
  • If you want to add more titles in your table of contents, just add headings to your desired title(s) & delete the previous table of contents & create another.

How to create spoilers and how to label them

First you have to click on the "Spoiler" button which looks like this:

spoiler exp1.PNG

Once you click on it, it should look like this:

spoiler exp2.PNG

Then you click inside of the text box, then type/copy/paste whatever you want:
spoiler exp3.PNG

Then simply submit thread/reply & you got your spoiler:
(Keep reading to know how to label your spoiler)
spoiler exp0.PNG

Now, only when you click "Reveal hidden contents" your content will appear.

Now, to label the spoiler you have to bold whatever you want your label to be:
spoiler exp4.PNG

(If it's already bolded like how table of contents is when it's created just simply un-bold it then re-bold it again.)
Then once you have created your thread/post it will look like this:

spoiler exp5.PNG

How to put an image in a frame with a caption

This is if you decide to add pictures to your article. Make sure you click where you would like your framed-image to be.
Once, you follow the steps you will be able to do this:

pic17.PNG

First, you have to click on the "Table" button which looks like this:
pic18.PNG

Once you click on it you will get this:
pic19.PNG

Just like in the picture, set it to 2 rows, & 1 column. You can set your desired alignment in your article 
then you will get this: 

pic20.PNG

Of course, you can edit the border to be thicker and editing other aspects of your table by hovering your cursor over the table and holding CTRL + Right Click.

You can add an image by clicking on the first cell then you can add your desired image. See: How to insert a picture in your post

The table will automatically resize to the picture, if you feel that the table &/or Image is too big you can edit the table by holding CTRL + Right Click > Table Properties > and you can change the width and height. The picture will scale with the table.

In the second cell, you can add a caption to your image.
So you get your final result: 
pic17.PNG

You can also frame youtube videos as well. See: How to put a youtube video into your post

Getting Familiar With Your Editor 

Your editor is a tool that will let you do some pretty neat stuff like bolding, Italicizing, Underlining, and much more! Desktop and Tablet devices have the full editor. We restricted editor features on mobile to avoid clutter. Let's go through it together! I have color & number coded the image below to easily break down the editor:pic27.png

Red

Spoiler

Red

1. allows you to bold your text like:
I really love fruit.

2. allows you to italicize text like: 
I really love fruit.

3. allows you to  underline text like:
I really love fruit.

4. allows you strikethrough text like: 
I really love fruit.

5. allows you to color text like:
I really love fruit.

Orange

Spoiler

Orange

1. allows you to add background color to text like:
I really love fruit.

2. allows you to align text left (the text box default) like:

I really love fruit because it tastes really good & it's Healthy for you. Frankly, if I could, I would Eat fruit every single day. I would make sure I eat a different fruit each day. Every night I will eat grapes to help me fall asleep. If it gets hot, I'Ll freeze my fruit to make cheaP discount ice cream. My favorite fruits are: mangoes, watermelon, oranges, kiwis, grapes, plums, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, boysenberries, melons, honeydew, lychee, bananas, cherries, pomegranates, pineapples, and much more! not only will I eat fruit, I will make my own juice and smoothies. My favorite smoothie idea right now, is making a peanut butter-banana smoothie with milk, ice, and sweetened with honey. Fruit is expensive depending on where you look and if you are going to buy organic. I prefer to buy just regular fruit because organic is a bit too expensive in my area.

3. allows you to align text center (I've been writing in center, if you can't tell) like:

I really love fruit because it tastes really good & it's healthy for you. Frankly, if I could, I would eat fruit every single day. I would make sure I eat a different fruit each day. Every night I will eat grapes to help me fall asleep. If it gets hot, I'll freeze my fruit to make cheap discount ice cream.My favorite fruits are: mangoes, watermelon, oranges, kiwis, grapes, plums, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, boysenberries, melons, honeydew, lychee, bananas, cherries, pomegranates, pineapples, and much more! not only will I eat fruit, I will make my own juice and smoothies. My favorite smoothie idea right now, is making a peanut butter-banana smoothie with milk, ice, and sweetened with honey. Fruit is expensive depending on where you look and if you are going to buy organic. I prefer to buy just regular fruit because organic is a bit too expensive in my area.

4. allows you to align text right like:

I really love fruit because it tastes really good & it's healthy for you. Frankly, if I could, I would eat fruit every single day. I would make sure I eat a different fruit each day. Every night I will eat grapes to help me fall asleep. If it gets hot, I'll freeze my fruit to make cheap discount ice cream. My favorite fruits are: mangoes, watermelon, oranges, kiwis, grapes, plums, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, boysenberries, melons, honeydew, lychee, bananas, cherries, pomegranates, pineapples, and much more! not only will I eat fruit, I will make my own juice and smoothies. My favorite smoothie idea right now, is making a peanut butter-banana smoothie with milk, ice, and sweetened with honey. Fruit is expensive depending on where you look and if you are going to buy organic. I prefer to buy just regular fruit because organic is a bit too expensive in my area.

5. allows you to justify text like:

I really love fruit because it tastes really good & it's healthy for you. Frankly, if I could, I would eat fruit every single day. I would make sure I eat a different fruit each day. Every night I will eat grapes to help me fall asleep. If it gets hot, I'll freeze my fruit to make cheap discount ice cream. My favorite fruits are: mangoes, watermelon, oranges, kiwis, grapes, plums, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, boysenberries, melons, honeydew, lychee, bananas, cherries, pomegranates, pineapples, and much more! not only will I eat fruit, I will make my own juice and smoothies. My favorite smoothie idea right now, is making a peanut butter-banana smoothie with milk, ice, and sweetened with honey. Fruit is expensive depending on where you look and if you are going to buy organic. I prefer to buy just regular fruit because organic is a bit too expensive in my area.

Yellow

Spoiler

Yellow

1. allows you to make quoted text like:

How Can Questions Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real.

2. allows you to make a bullet list like:
(Note: If you want to make spaces in between your bullets press SHIFT + Enter)

• cupcakes

• chocolate milk

• chicken tenders

• ????????

• profit

3. allows you to make a number list like:
(Note: If you want to make spaces in between your bullets press SHIFT + Enter)

1. 13 (7) Orichalcum+

2. 1 Orichalcum

3. 1 Mythril Crystal

4. 1 Dense Crystal

5. 1 Twilight Crystal

6. 7 Serenity Crystal

4. allows you to type in code (if you want to talk about programming, coding, ect.) like:
(Note: In the lower right hand corner you can select a programming language. We have: No syntax highlighting, C languages (Including C, C#, C++, Java, & Objective C), Html, JavaScript, Lua, Perl, Php, Python, Ruby, Sql, sTeX/La TeX, Swift, & Xml.

/* Simple Program for Read user Input Using cin In C++ */
/* Add Two Integers Programs, Addition Programs,C++ Examples */

// Header Files
#include<iostream>
#include<conio.h>

//Main Function

using namespace std;

int main() {
   // Local Variable 'a' Declaration
   int a;

cout << "Simple Program for Read user Input (Integer) Using cin \n";

cout << "Enter Number : ";
   cin >> a;

cout << "Entered Input Is = " << a;

// Wait For Output Screen
   getch();

//Main Function return Statement
   return 0;
}

5. allows you to insert symbol(s) and special characters from different languages like:

♚, ڤ, ∱, ス,β,ך,⌘, & so on.

Green

Spoiler

Green

1. allows you to add a link to your post & lets you add link text.

What is a colander?

2. allows you to add emojis. see: How to insert emojis into your posts

3. allows you to add youtube videos. see: How to put a youtube video into your post

4. allows you to change the size of the text like:

Hey guise it's Vsauce here!

5. allows you change the text font like:

I have sold my soul. 😄

Blue

Spoiler

Blue

1. allows you to change the paragraph format of text like:
(Note: Usually used for titles and you can use the headings to create a table of contents. see: How to create a table of contents)

How to get free Vbucks!

2. allows you to increase the indent of your text like:
(I pressed it twice.)

👊Hit or miss 😵 I guess they never 🚫miss😉huh🤔 you got a 😍boyfriend🙆🏽‍♂️ I bet he doesn’t😚 kiss ya! 💋mwah💋 he gon find🧐 another girl 💁🏼‍♀️and he won’t 😌miss ya! 

3. allows you to decrease indent.
(note: will not work,  unless you increased indent first.)

4. allows you to apply superscript like:
(note: If your superscript disappears, try to add a space after your superscripted text then toggle superscript off.) 

Fae2 would be catastrophic.

5. allows you to to subscript like:

Burger king foot lettuce15 

Purple

Spoiler

Purple

1. allows you to create a table. see: How to create a table

2. allows you to create a spoiler. see: How to create spoilers and how to label them

3. allows you to create a table of contents. see: How to create a table of contents

4. allows you to remove format. see: How to remove formatted content

5. allows you to preview your post. see: How to preview your post

How reactions & reputation work

If there is a thread/post that you like you can give a reaction to that thread/post & for every reaction a user receives will be added into their reputation. The more reputation a user has, they are either one or multiple of being/having: 

• Liked
  • Has liked content
  • Posted interesting threads/topics/posts
  • Helpful & informative
  • Reputable & trusted
  • A model user of the community

Keep in mind that you can also LOSE reputation as well. The less reputation (leaning towards the negative number spectrum) are either one or multiple of being/having:

• Disliked
  • Has disliked content
  • Posted threads/topics/posts in poor taste
  • Rude & toxic
  • Not to be trusted & malicious
  • A pariah of the community

There are more ways to gain positive reputation than negative reputation, so if we come across a user that has alot of negative reputation/reports against them then we, the staff, are extremely likely to take action against this user taking in every variable into consideration. 

How to give reactions

Go to the bottom right hand corner of a user's post: 

pic62.PNG

Once you hovered over the reaction, you should get a variety of reactions
(Read from right to left: Enjoyed, Laughed, Grateful, Confused, Grossed, & Dislike)

pic63.PNG

Click on your desired reaction and once you do, it should look like this:
(An an example I picked "Enjoyed")
pic64.PNG

Once you selected your reaction you can then choose to remove & change your reaction.

How to check your/a user's reputation 

It's very simple, go the upper right hand corner of the Allfict webpage then click on your user name: pic39.PNG

Then click on "Profile" as shown below:
pic66.PNG

Then once you have clicked on "Profile", you should be able to see this:
pic67.PNG

Your reputation is shown which is the "Community Reputation" within the red box. 

How to check another user's reputation:

You simply find a post that the user has posted like so:
pic68.PNG

You can either click on their name to see their profile and view how much reputation they have or you can refer to 2. which also displays how much reputation a user has.

Posting how-to's

How to create a thread/topic

Have something interesting to say about a subject? create a thread/topic! which is really simple and there are two ways to do so:

First way:

You select the appropriate forum for your topic.
(In my example, I will create a discussion in the forum category "Creativity")

Click on "Start new topic" to get started:
pic53.PNG

Then, you should get this page:
pic54.PNG

1. Is for adding a title to your thread/topic. Make sure your title is somewhat interesting so people would want to read your thread/topic.

2. Is for adding tags so your thread/topic can be easy to find provided as a user types a keyword that is associated with your thread/topic. You can add an "Item prefix" so the tag can appear before the title of your thread.

3. Is your text box where you can type whatever your thread/topic is about.

4. "Submit Topic" Is what you can click on to publish your thread/topic.

5. Once clicked, a poll can be created/included into your thread/topic so users can vote.

Second way:

Let's say you have been on the forum for quite awhile, been posting, creating friends, & you feel tight af right now because you have been an active member of Allfict. Well, here's a trick that all the "cool kids" do to submit a topic/thread!:

Click on the "+ Create" it should be by the top right corner of the webpage as shown below:

pic57.PNG

Then, once clicked you should get this:
pic58.PNG

Click on "Topic" next, then you should get this:
pic59.PNG

Select your forum by clicking "Select" and a dropdown menu should appear:
pic60.PNG

Then selected the appropriate forum for your thread/topic: 
(As my example, I will select "Discussions" under "Creativity")
pic61.PNG

Once, you have selected the appropriate forum for your thread/topic as shown in 1, you click on "Continue" as shown in 2, & it will take you to the "Create New Topic" page!

How to create a poll

When creating a new topic, you can create a poll to vote on your questions/opinions, Make sure you clicked on "Poll" as shown as in 1, as shown in the image below:
pic56.PNG

2. Allows you to name your poll, ask a question, type in your choices, add more choices, and even let the question become multiple choice.

3. Allows you to add another question.

4. Allows you to submit your topic with the poll you have created.

How to insert a picture in your post

Luckily, there are quite a few ways to do this:

First way:

You click on the "choose files..." in the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files... "
pic1.PNG

Then you can pick any image from your computer then once you clicked on "open" the picture will be uploaded below "Uploaded Images":
pic2.PNG

Then you can click on any place in the text box to pick where you want your image to appear, after that you can click on the "+" button on the bottom left corner of the image, and it will insert inside of your post.

You can change the size, alignment, and title of your image by double-clicking your image and this will pop up:pic3.PNG  

Then click on "Update" to confirm the changes to your picture.

Note: you can repost images you have already uploaded by clicking "Insert other media":

pic70.PNG

Once clicked you will select "Insert existing attachment" as shown below:
 pic71.PNG

You will then get the "Insert existing attachment" prompt, which will allow you to select any attachments you have uploaded and insert them into your posts:
pic72.PNG

You can insert your desired number of attachments by clicking the "Insert # Selected" from the bottom button on the right, or you can deselect by clicking on "Clear Selection". 

Second way:

You go to google images, find a picture that you like and you can click and drag that picture to the Allfict tab in your browser to put the image in your text box & you can also right click on your image in google images then selected "Open Image In New Tab" copy the link and simply paste it into your text box.

Alternatively, you can copy your link then click on "Insert other media":

pic70.PNG

Then, click on "Insert image from URL":
pic73.png

Then "Insert image from URL" prompt will appear:
pic74.PNG

You can then paste your link in the "URL" field then click "Insert into post" & Voila!

It should automatically embed if not, keep reading.

Third way:

We accept direct links for images, it should automatically embed. If it doesn't use:

pic4.PNG

Put your direct image.png link in between the tags.

Here are some image hosting websites where you can upload your images for free and get direct links from there:

Spoiler

Image hosting websites:

https://vgy.me (highly recommend, requires no account)

https://photoland.io/ (requires no account)

http://tinypic.com/ (requires no account)

https://imgur.com/ (requires account)

How to put a youtube video into your post

This is very simple, be sure to click on where you want to video to be in your text box, then click on the youtube button it should look like this:
pic5.PNG

Then you will get this in which you can paste an embed code, use old embed code, use a youtube url, change the width and height of the video, or pick at what time you want your video to start at:
pic6.PNG

Once you press "OK" your video link/embed should appear in your text box:

pic7.PNG

Or you can simply copy the youtube link in the address bar and paste it into your text box it should automatically embed.
Even clicking on the "Share" in youtube and getting the link from there will also automatically embed as well.

How to insert emojis into your posts

Emojis are fun to express yourself! Luckily, there are three ways to do so:

First way:

You have click on the emoji button it should look like this:

pic8.PNG

Then, once clicked you will get this:
pic9.PNG

As you can see, there are a variety of options to pick and choose from. You can change the skin tone of your emoji by clicking "Skin Tone" and you can search for more and other emojis by clicking on "Categories" and you can use the "Search..." feature to search for a specific emoji.

Second way:

You can right click anywhere in the text box and when you do at the top of the right-click panel you should get "Emoji" at the top:pic45.PNG

Once clicked you should get this:
pic46.PNG

You can click through the categories (which are in the red box) and see if there are any emojis you would like to use.
you could also search for any emojis by clicking on the magnifying glass, once you do will will get this:

pic47.PNG

Simply type the emoji you are looking for, as an example I am going to type "smile"
pic48.PNG

As I typed smile in the textbox results will automatically display and I clicked on the emoji on 1, then it will automatically be shown in 2.
pic49.PNG

As shown in the image above, once I clicked my desired emoji, It appeared in my textbox. You can still click through and search through emojis as desired. To leave, just click in the "X" on the upper right-hand corner.

The third way:

Involves pressing SHIFT + ;  (semi colon) button on your keyboard to create a : (colon) and type in whatever emoji by relevance like: (In this example I will type ":star") 

pic50.PNG

Once you do, you should get a dialog box with other emoji that has relevance with the keyword as shown as the image above.

I then selected my desired emoji in the image below:

pic51.PNG

The final result is that the emoji appears into my text box to look like this:
(Note: Uppercase letters do not work, only use lowercase letters)

pic52.PNG

How to remove formatted content 

If you get something like this while copying and pasting:

pic12.PNG

You can remove the formatting by selecting all of the text and clicking on the "Remove Formatting" button:pic13.PNG

Then it should look like this:
pic14.PNG

How to quote users

First, you go to the bottom left corner of a user's post it should say "Quote":
pic32.PNG

Then once you click on it the quote should automatically appear into your editor, then you can type your response to their quote then click on "Submit Reply":
pic33.PNG

How to multi-quote users

Go to to the bottom left corner of the post and you'll see a "+" when you hover over it it should say "MultiQuote":pic34.PNG

Then, once you click on it your "+" will turn into a check as it appears in 1. then at the bottom left corner you will get a small pop up as it appears in 2.:
pic35.PNG

You can then quote as many users as you want to respond to by clicking on the "+" on their posts. You will get a check mark as shown in 3. to let you know that you have chosen to select that post to multi-quote. then the pop-up in left bottom corner will say "Quote X posts" as shown in 4. to indicate how many posts you have selected to multi-quote:

pic36.PNG

Then you need to click on "Quote X posts":
pic37.PNG

Then, when you scroll down to your editor your number of quotes should appear in the editor like my 2 selected quotes in 5. Then you respond to the quotes you have picked into your editor. After so, you can click on "Submit Reply" as shown in 6.

pic38.PNG

How to preview your post

The "Preview" button should look like this:

pic15.PNG

You get to see what you post will look like once it's posted you will be able to preview your post in desktop, tablet, & phone views and to go back into editing mode you click on the "X":

pic16.PNG

How to create a table

Creating a table is simple, I am not sure the uses for a table might be besides stats for character or something. Other than that I am not sure, but hey, maybe you could probably think of something creative :') For now, I will show you how to make a stat table:

Click on the table button it should look like this:

pic18.PNG

Once you do you should get this pop up:
pic21.PNG

"Columns" are categories in a table that go vertical that have items within them.

"Rows" will create cells that go across and are for items in a category in that table.

We are going to do 2 Rows and 5 Columns it should look like this:
pic22.PNG

Click "OK" then you should get this:

pic23.PNG

If you want to change any table properties simply put your cursor on the table, & hold CTRL + Right Click.
You can change any individual aspect of the table from the row, column, and cells which even have their own properties!
In each cell in the first row I'm going to put: "Strength","Endurance","Defense","Dexterity", & "Support" for my stat table.

Note: As you type the cell size will change so if a cell becomes too small to click on or hard to navigate use your Left arrow (← ) & Right arrow (→) keys on your keyboard to navigate in your table.

My stat table should look like this:

pic25.PNG

Now you can fill in your desired stats, here are mine as an example:pic24.PNG

Now, you can create a basic table! Don't be afraid to experiment with the various options when trying to make a table. :')

How to create a forum signature

A forum signature/Signature can be text, pictures, and videos. It allows you to express yourself and it will appear on every post you make!

Here is an example:
pic43.PNG

In order to create your very own signature, you must go to the upper-right hand corner of the allfict page. There will be a thumbnail of your avatar and your username:

pic39.PNG

Once you click on your username, you should get a menu to appear like this:
pic40.PNG

You then have to click on "Account Settings" then it should look like this:
pic41.PNG

Then click on "Signature" which, should look like this:
pic42.PNG

At this point, you can create your signature within the textbox! If your image or text is big, you might want to resize/put it in spoilers. Be sure to click on "Save" to confirm your signature.
You can also opt out of viewing everyone's signatures by toggling "View Signatures?" off as well.
Here is an example of a final result:
pic44.PNG

As shown in 1. your signature will always appear on every post you make. In 2, if you hover over it, it will say "Ignore signature preferences" and when you click on it, it will say "Hide all signatures". You can use this whenever you feel like you do not want to see signatures without having to go to your "Account Settings". 

How to report content 

If you see any rules being broken, (see: Allfict Rules) you have to go to the upper-right hand corner of the post that you want to report, It should say "Report Post":
pic29.PNG

Once clicked, it you should get this:
pic30.PNG

You can choose to just submit the report or enter a message describing the situation. If you click on "Optionally enter a message with your report" it will look like this:
pic31.PNG

We encourage everyone to report any rule breaking, and to please give the most accurate & detailed report as you possibly can. You can include screenshots to also help with your report then click on "Submit Report"

Or

If you feel like that's not enough, you can directly message anyone in the staff.

Further reading & resources

To learn and know more about forum posting guidelines and rules go to: Allfict Rules

To learn and know more about C.R.G(s) go to: C.R.G Common Questions & Rules

If you would like to suggest any addition(s) to Allfict's tips and tricks you can go click on the mail icon on the left hand corner underneath my profile pic or go to my profile to PM me.

If you need help, or have any other questions, you can ask me or any of the staff .

Credit to: r/emojipasta for a certain piece of content.