Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Fae

Inno-City 1v1v1 (fae,but,xix)

In The Midst Of A Semi Populated City, The Sky Is Perpetually In A State Of Dusk. Where The Sun’s Vast Rays Only Sink Its Glisten Across Half The City.

It’s Depth Lies In Life And Culture Everyone Treats This Phenomenon As An Everyday Exchange. Life Here Is As In Any Other City. Only That Everything To Everyone Is In Some Form Of An Extreme. The Good Is Phenomenally Good, And The Bad Is A Tier Above Its More Chaotic Counterparts. This City In A Perpetual Half, A Black And A White, Missing It’s Grey, This Place Is Known Only By One Name.

Inno-City

‘Use This Thread To Just Be Silly And Hang And Roleplay. There Is No Story. You Don’t Need To Make A Character. You Don’t Need To Post Deep Paragraphs Of Literature. (If You Make Me Read Here … Heh Heh I Will Burn You.)  Feel Free To Just Play As Yourself, Or A Made Up Character. Just Make Sure You Do You!!! Heh, Play Nice And Have Fun. We Will All Make Up The City Together As We Go. No Need To Stumble Over Any Details. Heh Heh, The City Is A Phenomenon Boi.. Be Phenomenal, Get A JOB.’

Welcome To Inno-city

tumblr_oo4jnmRakh1w05w8zo1_500.gif

Steps On To The Balcony In Only Underwear Stretching A Yawn. Closing My Sliding Door Behind Me With A Skid And A Thump. Leering Over The Balcony To Get A Good Look Of The Fresh World. Seeing People Walking Their Own Busy Ways, I Take Myself In Doors. Only To Get Dressed And Pace Around My Flat Before I Step Out. Only Toast And Orange Juice Accompanies Me. Cheer To My Day,

anime-apartment-door-fence.jpg

Breakfast.

Humming To Myself, I Get Myself Out Of My Complex And Into The Streets. Plugging My Earbuds In As The Environment Around Me Mutes To Something More My Taste. At Full Volume, I March To Find My Next Destination. F…u…n…

Without Anyone Remotely Interesting Insight I Retire For The Days Search Was A Bore And Unfruitful, No Friends No New Faces. The Same Ol’ Same In This Town.

Venturing By My Lonesome, I Find Myself Thinking What ‘Would It Be Like To Have Powers And To Fly Home.’ Would I Just Find The Powers Boring Eventually? Or Would Things Stay Superfantastic? 

I Don’t Know But I Think I Want Villains. I Would Need Villains, Just To Curtain My Days. Those Days Would End In Just Boring Fusses Of Me Trying To Scramble To Make Myself Useful. The Further I Go The More The Thoughts Just Jumble Together. The Crowd Denses Up As The Time Is To Go Home, Even Though The Sky Is Of No Indicator. What A Peculiar Thing.

Walking down the boulevard, with a bored expression on my face. "Hm... What is there to do here? Gotta find something to do." The light changes allowing me to cross the street. Passing by people, I accidentally bump into a person "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see you there." I look at the person and extend my hand for a hand shake "My name is Xix. What's your name?"

I bump into a man on the cross walk. his face is rather depressed. I smiled and looked him in the eyes as I shook his hand. He told me his name. 'rather unique', I thought. "Hi, um the name's butler. Well, that what everyone calls me"  I looked around and see we are still in the street. "Maybe we can lean towards the sidewalk?" I lean in as I gesture towards the pavement. The lights on one of the business shimmers on both of us and I look upwards. I see the sign, 'Ramen House'. "This is actually my stop. Um, I was actually going to eat alone, care to join?" I softly smiled while saying so. i would hate to leave someone like this alone. he looks not all to happy with himself.

The Establishment Is Chiming. Knives Being Washed And Sharpened. Dish Cling And Clang. The Red Hued Pome Shaped Light Bulbs Pomaded Across The Tables. Their New Coat Of Wax Works Well With The Moody Lighting. The Shades Of The Restaurant Begets The Outdoor Aesthetics. All Of Patreons, Seated. The Chatter Mainly Coming From The Tv. Which Sat In a Near Enough Corner, At The Front Of The Restaurant To Be Visible Without A Turn, For Those Who Sat Near The Bar. There Is A Nice Wear To The Place. Looks Very Homely And Inviting, Like 'No Commitment Needed'. The Comfort Matching The Foods Dialect. This Is How You Would Want To Be Greeted By Loved Ones, The Restaurant Does This Without a Host.

The Aromas Smelt The Soft Breezes From The Windows. The Warmth Travels, With The Breeze A Slight Twist Of Warm And Cool. The Nuances Of The Restaurant Was The Occupation Of Incenses. These Too, Fragranted The Space. Weakly, But With A Big Enough Huff, You Would Smell Black Cherry And Vanille Dancing A Soft Tango With Every Light Gust. The Main Smells, Fish Hooked To The Roadside Occupants. These Whiffs Were The Unswerving Of Smell, Build From The Kitchen. The Smells Marched Out, The Customers Marched In. 

The Most Of The Heft Was The Warm Scent Of Shrimps And Herbs. Following That, Was Various Fishes That Its Smell Didn't Spike The Nose. Other Smells Where The Tinged Drinks. Brimmed With Mixtures, The Bar Served All The Sort. Creamed Drinks, Hard Drinks, Even Hot Spiced Parcels Cupped By A Glass And Vigored To Decor. With The Fumes Of The Chef's Herbs And Spices It Created A Botanical Savor And Roast.

Fitting My Eyes To Multiples Seats, I Walk In. The Coat Rack Had Several Names Pinned Above Their Hooks And The Light Streaked Just High Enough For Me To Read. 

'Joshua.. Laeden.. Carver'

I Could Not Find My Name, So I Swept My Eyes Back And Forth. When I Was Just Giving Up, I Gleaned Another Hook. I Cuffed My Hand, To Get The Light To Reflect Off Of My Palm. Enough To Read The Plaque. It Was Blank. In My Guess, This Was Mine Since Most Of All The Racks Had Names. Stretching My Hand To Ready Them For My 'Mono-Acrobatics'. I Grabbed My Apron From Its Sit. Sauntering, My Shoe Mets Splashes. 'Wow That's A Safety Hazard.' My Thoughts Intruded Me With Seeing My Own Falling. I Pardon Myself From My Roamings, To Grab A Mop. I Open The Broom Closet And Collect My Fingers Around The Branch Of The Mop. I Grabbed All Its Company As Well. I Let Go Of A Sigh. Thoughts Of 'How Long Has The Been There' And 'Why Is It Of My Duties' Make A Race Track Through My Head. But Left My Mind With The Sigh. I Had To Steal And Arrest My Relaxation. After The Mopping, I Drag The Items Back To Their Respectives Places. I Head To The Kitchen. "Ey' Romeo!" 

Only A Few Call Me That. I Lean Back To Peer Into The Doorway I Just Had Passed. "Yeah?" Just As I Thought, It Was My Boss. "You Got Table Duty Today. You Get To Do The Cooking In Front Of The People." This Meant I Had To Chat, And Just Like The Sky Forever Stagnant, The People Forever Stale. "Gotcha Boss" I Take To My Walk And Headed To The Prep Room.

"Sure, ramen sounds nice." Giving a slight smile and heading towards the sidewalk. Thinking to himself 'Butler huh?' I continue walking with Butler to the restaurant "So, why does everyone call you butler?" Making a shoddy attempt to make conversation with my new friend. I inhale deeply and exhale after waiting for a response as we walk down the street

I took a second to think about XiX's question. "It's a name that is stuck to me for a really long time that I became used to it. Hey, you hungry?" I smiled as we walked together to get inside the ramen house. The aromas from the ramen house felt warm and inviting. I courteously opened the door for my new friend XiX to enter. "After you." I said. As I opened the door, the ambiance of the restaurant spilled outside as if it was it's own world.   

Seeing The Two Customers Enter I Put My Best Face On. I Smiled And Closed My Eyes.

"Welcome, To The Tacky Octopus!"

I Used My Voice To Fill Ths Room With Glee. I Zoned My Approach Towards The Both Of Them. 

"I'm Fae, I Will Be Your Server Today."

I Glance At The Both Of Them. 'Maybe They Would Like A Corner Table!? Are They A Couple?' I Thought To Myself.' I Tried Hard To Glean Actual Information From The Both Of Them But The Guess Work Took The Best Of Me.

"Pick A Seat Anywhere." I Kindly Gestured"

"It's a name that is stuck to me for a really long time that I became used to it." She replied after sometime.

"That's something, I guess. Thanks for holding the door." He said to Butler as he walked in. After walking in, they are excitedly greeted by one of the servers of the restaurant. 

"Welcome to the Tacky Octopus! I'm Fae, I will be your server. Pick a seat anywhere!" Fae kindly gestured. 

Shaken by the greeting, Xix looks to the server hearing what was said. "Wow, um thanks. We will sit at the corner table." He said as he pointed to the corner area. "Let's go take our seats. Butler, you first." He said to her after stepping to the side and gesturing her. 

"The Tacky Octopus? Where did the restaurant get that name from?" I asked our server, fae with curiosity. It was a very...peculiar name for a Ramen House. "Why thank you, Xix. I hope you have an appetite." I smiled softly at my new friend, We sat at the corner table with a nice view that captivated the ambience of outside & the restaurant. To our right was a large window that was half covered by a sun blind as the sunset filtered through the window.

"Where Did It Get This Name?" I Thought For A Moment. Remembering The Long Story Me And Uncle Told Countless Of Times. 

"Well, You See, We Use To Have An Octopus And It Was Sold To My Uncle And I As A squid By A Shady Sellsmen."

Looking Upwards I Continued, "We Believe Here That Squids Are Lucky. Since They Won't Settle In Waters Prone To Storms. Kinda Able To Sense The Dangers"

I Place My Hand On The Back Of My Head. 

"But My Uncle Couldn't Tell The Difference, So Once He Found Out He Shouted At The Sellsmen, 'Hey, I Don't Want This Tacky Octopus'" I Laugh Nervously This Is Usually The Part Where Everyone Checks Out Of The Story I Thought To Myself. 

"We Ended Up Getting More Money Than What We Spent On That Dang Octopus For False Advertising."

I Clutched My Server's Menus And With My Free Hand I Pointed At The Wall, 

"And There She Is." A Photo Hung From The Wall. The Photo Was Of A Pinkish Brown Octopus In A Fish Tank With Big Dotey Eyes. The Glossy Black Eyes Reflected Some Of The Ambiance Of The Restaurant. 

I Smiled Timidly, "Sorry, For The Long Spout." I Bowed To Both The Customers.