Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Fae

About To Get A PS4 Soon, Any Suggestions?

Hey, It's About Time I Got My Own PS4. It's Been A Long Time Coming But Today Is The Day. Do You Guys Have Any Suggestiongs Or General Advice? Like For Upkeep, Cool Games I Should Get, What To Avoid, What PS4 Type Should I Get? THINGS like That. 😏 Feeling Good To Get My Own System.

If You Have Anything And I Mean Anything Leave it Down Below.

16 hours ago, Fae said:

Hey, It's About Time I Got My Own PS4. It's Been A Long Time Coming But Today Is The Day. Do You Guys Have Any Suggestiongs Or General Advice? Like For Upkeep, Cool Games I Should Get, What To Avoid, What PS4 Type Should I Get? THINGS like That. 😏 Feeling Good To Get My Own System.

It all depends on what you want to play.

If you like shooters/zombies, there is:

Overwatch

Cod Black Ops 4

Apex

Last Of Us

If you like Fightning games, There is:

Tekken

Dead Or Alive

Dissidia NT

Street fighter (Come at me)

Soul Calibur (Come at me as well)

Mortal Kombat

If You like Rpg, There is:

Comrades Final Fantasy 15

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

KH 1,2,3

Divinity Original Sin 2

Diablo 3

Dark Souls 1,2,3

Bloodborne

Here are some Free to play options:

Warframe

DC universe

Marvel Heros Omega

Onigri

Smite

Fortnite

On 5/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, Fae said:

Okay! I got quite the list of games to introduce to you! Obviously get overwatch

Since I know you LOVE kingdom hearts get the 1.5 + 2.5, 2.8, & Kingdom Hearts 3 (Critical mode is out for kh3 already, so have fun with that) All in one bundle & ANY of the Final Fantasies watch out for FF14 is subscription based

• BO4 just for the blackout mode

• Apex Legends because free (& It's great)

• Zombie Army Trilogy, It's a really cool game! There's a mechanic I love in there...Try to find it!

• Mortal Kombat (XiX)

• Horizon Zero Dawn  (Story driven but it plays great!)

• The Last Of Us Remastered (Yes, even online, a bit old but it's GOLD)

• Dynasty Warriors 8/9 (Character customization & some cool fighting)

• Dark Souls 1,2, & 3 (Same as above but it's DIFFICULT)

• Bloodborne (Same as above but with guns)

• Sekiro (Same as above but in japanese)

• Monster Hunter World (AMAZING Game, Also has ChC, Free DLC)

• Nier Automata (SE game with amazing combos)

• Resident Evil 2 remake, & RE7

• Insomniac's Spiderman (Seen GREAT THINGS)

• Absolver (Don't question me, GET IT)

• BlazBlue Chrono phantasma extend & Cross tag battle

• Conan Exiles (Fun sandbox multiplayer with human sacrifice)

• Darksiders 1,2,& 3

• Dead Rising 1, & 2 off the record

• Dmc remastered, & 5

• ANY TALES OF GAMES

• Witcher 3

• GTAV

• Chrono Trigger Remastered

I could honestly go on forever...XD

BUT Games to avoid

• ANY SPORTS GAME EVER

• Fortnite

• Mighty no. 9  (Failed megaman reboot)

• Umbrella Corps (I...don't know where to begin XD)

• Ghost Busters

• Ender Of Fire...(Don't ask)

General advice? Dust off your ps4 OFTEN, I would say about once a week to get rid of dust thoroughly with a damp cloth, trust me, dust is a killer for the ps4. Then, you might to re-build databases every once in a awhile like once a/every other month. (To know more & WHY: https://www.psu.com/news/how-and-why-you-should-rebuild-your-ps4-database-regularly/)

In terms of up keep just make sure you keep it in open air, no cabinets or else it could over heat, also occasionally check the vents on the side they can build up with a lot of dust under your nose and before you know it it’s not venting properly. In terms of games I like overwatch, rainbow six siege, and warframe. Those are my core games right now but some other nice ones are things like Minecraft and smite. 

Ive only ever had the base PlayStation I know there is a new version though but the regular one should be fine unless you just really really want the new one. (I think the new one offers better graphics but you’d need a high def tv to go with that anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

@SaltyCracker98 @XiX Innoc @Butler 

Thanks For All The Suggestions. I Definitely Want To Get Overwatch And Stuff Like That I Also Want To Know Is It Really Worth It To Get tthe Year PlayStation Plus Or Should I Just Go Month For Month? 

Or Do I Not Need It Right Now? Cause The Subscription I Never Really Even Knew What It Does *shrug*

1 hour ago, SaltyCracker98 said:

In terms of up keep just make sure you keep it in open air, no cabinets or else it could over heat, also occasionally check the vents on the side they can build up with a lot of dust under your nose and before you know it it’s not venting properly. In terms of games I like overwatch, rainbow six siege, and warframe. Those are my core games right now but some other nice ones are things like Minecraft and smite. 

Ive only ever had the base PlayStation I know there is a new version though but the regular one should be fine unless you just really really want the new one. (I think the new one offers better graphics but you’d need a high def tv to go with that anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

I Am Interested In The Newer Models, But I Don't Have The TV For It I Believe (2010-2012) So I Don't Think I Will Be Getting A Newer Model. But Should I Aim For A Model With A Terabyte? Or Would You Think Getting An External Hard Drive Would Be Best?

As For Games, I Will Get Warframe, I Will Get Overwatch As For A Third Game I Have No Clue. 

But Yeah🥰 Thanks For The Support. 

On 5/5/2019 at 1:22 PM, Fae said:

@SaltyCracker98 @XiX Innoc @Butler 

Thanks For All The Suggestions. I Definitely Want To Get Overwatch And Stuff Like That I Also Want To Know Is It Really Worth It To Get tthe Year PlayStation Plus Or Should I Just Go Month For Month? 

Or Do I Not Need It Right Now? Cause The Subscription I Never Really Even Knew What It Does *shrug*

I Am Interested In The Newer Models, But I Don't Have The TV For It I Believe (2010-2012) So I Don't Think I Will Be Getting A Newer Model. But Should I Aim For A Model With A Terabyte? Or Would You Think Getting An External Hard Drive Would Be Best?

As For Games, I Will Get Warframe, I Will Get Overwatch As For A Third Game I Have No Clue. 

But Yeah🥰 Thanks For The Support. 

Free to play games do not require PlayStation plus, and some games like rainbow six siege run their own separate servers so you wouldn’t need PlayStation plus for that either