Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Fade to silence is a title that actually came out april 30th 2019. Set in an unforgiving frozen post-apocalyptic wasteland. You play a man named ash who’s trying to protect his daughter, Alice from the terrors of the horrific atmosphere. It’s single player but you can play with a friend. 

It’s very dark souls like for it’s slow yet strategic combat, having difficult enemies where you can approach the situation in any way you like & you can even choose to completely sneak pass your enemies. Having to think & make choices of whether or not to engage the enemy can lead to success or even death encouraging risk versus reward. There is a permadeath mechanic, after dying too many times where you have to start the game all over only keeping a few perks to make your next run easier. 

tornado.jpg

The enemies are not the only thing you have to worry about but the environment as well for being cold, treacherous and literally you stand against the elements of the cold, blizzards, & Ice tornadoes coming after you. 

You have to find warmth, food, & shelter to survive with managing your resources wisely, in an area there is a limited amount of respawns pushes you persevere & can punish players for not being prepared for every situation. It’s a very harsh yet thrilling mechanic that tests your survival skills in the game.

ftbhunt.png

Of course there is crafting, & building mechanics into the game where you can craft tools, clothing, & weaponry but keep in mind of your resources as you go along. 

Fade-to-Silence-Gani-Perks.jpg

In the game you can come across other survivors that you can recruit in your camp or bases that you have created which you can send them to fight with you, each having their own pros & cons, or go out to collect resources for your base. You can also have a dog sled which lets you travel fast to where you need to go.

This game is available for the PS4, PC, & Xboxone.

Opinion Piece:

I think this game is very thrilling, needless to say of my dark souls days bringing that rush & satisfaction of difficulty, yet, I don’t think this game is for everyone.

Since, it seems very slow, yet deliberate in some aspects for a more hardcore yet patient player. Having the permadeath, limited spawn, & harsh environment it might frustrate your usual (Notice I didn’t say casual) gamer who’s more accustomed to the fast paced & with less mechanics that are designed to punish the player if they don’t play how the game is intended to be played. 

Yes, the graphics don’t seem to be ‘up to date’ for 2019 standards on the ps4, nonetheless it’s overall aesthetic hits the nail on the head for it looks like a very cold, rough, & deadly world you are suppose to survive in. 

Now, I don’t have this game, nor have I played this game but it doesn’t seem like it has a strong story as far as I can tell. I believe the value of this game is to achieve survival against all odds. What about you guys? What are your thoughts? Would you play this game? Do the graphics stop you? Let me know!

I Was Actually Following This Game. my Uncle Has It And We Want To Play Together. I Like Horror And When I Heard 'Eldritch' I I thought Lovecraft Immediately! 

giphy (6).gif

On 5/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, Fae said:

I Was Actually Following This Game. my Uncle Has It And We Want To Play Together. I Like Horror And When I Heard 'Eldritch' I I thought Lovecraft Immediately! 

giphy (6).gif

Sweet! when you play actually the game let me know how it plays!

20 hours ago, Butler said:

Sweet! when you play actually the game let me know how it plays!

I Will After I Stop Having Pains, I Will Definitely Get A PSN Card And Buy It.