Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Who are you going to use in MK11?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you going to use in MK11?

• Noob
    • Gearas
    • Scorpion
    • Shao Khan
    • Kotal Khan
    • Sub-Zero
    • Jade
    • Kabal

So, Mortal Kombat 11! This trailer has really got me hype though. I think the new system and meters is something that I can adapt to. I'm really excited to the new customizable variations! dude, thats gonna so awesome! You can make the characters wear their old outfits, mix and match them, even mane the custom class yourself! Just listen to the freaking trailer song!

Here is how the character customization looks! Dude this is so freaking awesome! I'll be honest, I am a Sub-Zero main but, I'm really excited to see who they add! I want to see what people's character designs look like. I'm not going to get the game but, I'm definitely going to be watching it on youtube just to see the combos that you can do.

I can't forget about the fatalties, brutalities, and now the fatal blows! I'm so hyped about it, just hearing the old MK theme gave me chills! So my poll is at the top and I want to know who you will use and why.

Man I Might Not Even Get That Game 💀💀 

I Wish I Could But I Don't Have My Own Ps4 To Play Even If I Could. But I Do Want To Watch Streams Of It And See It On Twitch So I Am Hyped For That. 

So Good, I Don't Know About The New System. So That Is Something Else To Me. I Just Want To See The New Characters In The Hands Of Pros And I Am So Happy For Jade Being In The Game 🙌😭

Clap So Cheeks If You Get It @XiX Innoc

I usually don't play fighting games (My selection is few, Mainly experienced with K.O.F) but this actually seems very interesting. The thing that drew me the most is the character customization, (I love me games with character customization) & they added some neat mechanics. On top of all that the graphics & animations look pretty nice. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this game!