Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Fae

Kingdom Hearts: Fifth Contort

Title-Card-KH5C.png

Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Wither Thine Rose, May The Silk Of Thee Petals Fall From Grace.. As I Have.

It is the height of the day. Many in fable reach have set themselves for the labour of their morning. kids are roaming many streets of every city and the energy is at its most defined. This is Fable Reach in its era of peace. But Soon A Heavy Set Darkness Will Wash The Land And Test It's People. A Darkness So Thick And Wicked, Only Those Who Have Met Such A Bleak Energy Would Ever Survive The Initial Outbursts.

"I Feel it Coming, And With The Rage Of A Storm It Minds To Leave Destruction In It's Wake." 

Last The Time Has Come, Curse That The Times Has Come.." I, Thou, The Vessel. Roam From Light..."

Thee Do Not Foresee This Being A Favorable Outcome? But Nonetheless We Need An Outcome..

Spoiler

Rapture Peaks; Traverse Town, Noon

Unlike most of Fable Reach, Traverse Town is deep in a valley. where sun barely penetrates. Deep enough that winds are orchestra above. Traverse Town is quiet. Much of traverse town has a gloom. But where the city lacks in sunlight it makes up with beautiful festivals. With pretty fairy lights and costumes. The masses are getting ready for the upcoming festival. The festival of Three stars. This festival was about the longevity of the kingdom and heroes before. One star represents light, one of darkness and the other of choice. kids dressed in corresponding colors to mimic what star they believe in. Mostly stars of light but some kids are seen wearing dark stars on their kimono like attire. Festival music has just begun. One dance in the day and one dance at night. And on the morning of the next day everyone makes a wish.

Streets filled to the brim with people and food is carried in the air. Mainly meats and sweet but a bakery smell lingers as well.

Spoiler

Mysterious Wardlands; Twilight Town, Dusk (Midnight)

~Ding, Ding, Ding~

The bells of the churches strike and alert the time to all in Twilight Town. The streets are practically empty with a few groups of people still roaming to their destinations. Heavy clusters of stars wink out from behind clouds. The moonlight shines the street, with it big white halo. Soft breezes wax the city and the smell of salt water fills the air. The three docks of Twilight Town are empty. Port South, Port North And Port To Main, all without a soul. Still the lonely boats sway in the midnight blue waters. So reflective the water is, when still, it mimics the stars above. As if you could dip into space if you jumped in. A Light shower shimmers down. With it, glints of moonlight refract in them causing them to twinkles. 

The streets are wide and open with various alleys leading to other more open sections of Twilight Town. The entire city spirals towards the clock tower. It sits at the highest point of the city. no matter where you look, you can still see the tower from there. It erects over all in Twilight Town.

Spoiler

Rapture Peaks; Radiant Garden, Noon

Bloom of various floral spreads colors to the auburn walls of the edifices. Fancy gates and guards bring a feeling of security and safety, as well as beauty and architect. The choir practice slick the air with a light heavenly cadence. Many noble stay here in radiant garden. Fond of the atmosphere, they hardly travel elsewhere. Back and forth, huge crowd converge and dissipate. As fast as they come they are gone, a new faces replaces them. Fountains and garden adorn the streets and sidewalks. This is a place of culture and societal longevity. Park goers sitting and having lunch and socializing about their day with others.

The main gate is a huge embroidered and embossed structures that block The entering and even sometime the exiting of Cite Des Cloches. Protest is heard at the gates. From both sides crowds gather some in psalms other banging at the wall. "We just want to see our families." The uproar is load and continues and the denizens from both sides of the gate furiously rage at the blockade of guard halting them.

Spoiler

Maydoom Graventure; La Cite Des Cloches, Morning

Horse clack and bird chirp. Flying over head flocks go across as the morning light breaches through the city. The bells ring in a harmony. A beautiful rhythm and scores rang with the bird song. Carriages pulling cargo across the street, the people start to emerge from their homes. Kids accompanied by their families, walked their way to the markets. People shouting to sell merchandise. Meats, fish, fruits, vegetable, and foreign goods. Mail boys and girls rimming through crowds to get the paper route on time. Merriments flourish the more the sun peaks over the horizon. As wild as ever the bells rang. 

More and more theatre work filled the roads. Men in costume, women with props, giving their best for practice before the road side acts started for them. Flowing like rivers, people came from all where of the city. Touching the main road that went through the entire municipality. This road stretched from the main gate all the way to the Pier. A very alluring sea side pier that stretched deep towards the ocean. Sailors and fishermen walked along it to get to their ships and work. Some seen praying before stepping on their boats. Beside them, huge fleet ships rested at the port. Sails so wide they had the look of wings. As the wind blows and they flapped, The cloth glowed more and more in the dewwing sunlight.

Maps

Spoiler

World Map

World-Map-Full-Map.png

Spoiler

Maydoom Graventure

Maydoom-Garventure-Final.png

Spoiler

Rapture Peaks

Rapture-Peaks-Borders.png

Spoiler

Twining Covens

Twin-CovensBorders.png

Spoiler

Mysterious Wardlands

MysteriosWardlands-Borders.png

Characters

Felix Sora Portrait.png

Spoiler

Felix's Menu

Spoiler

Quick Access Hud

Felix-Sora.png

Felix-Sora-Menu.png

Spoiler

Equipment Inventory

Felix-Sora-Inventory.png

Spoiler

Synth Items

Felix-Sora-Syn-Items.png

Spoiler

Skills

Felix-Sora-Skill.png

Spoiler

Journals

Journal-Bar.png

This Is Where All Info Learned In Game Will Be Stored.Monster Skills Abilities And The Sort! Check Back Her Often. The Ui-Master Will Update Constantly And To Better Help You Ingame, Refer To Those Changes As Often As Possible!! Updates Will Be Known In The Discussion Thread Here. Any Wrong With The Info, Or Do You Have Questions? Talk Directly To The Ui-Master Through Pm Or Bring It Up In The Discussion.

Spoiler

Quest And Travels Journal

Journal-Logs.png

Every Quest And Area Will Be Logged Here. All Completed And Uncompleted Missions. What Is Housed In That Area (Items, Enemies, Puzzles, Quotes, Etc) They Will Be Followed With Description Of Various Sizes. Depending On The Mission, The Description May Be Long Or Short.  Even Puzzles You Come Across. Either Their Riddle Or Mechanisms Of The Puzzle Will Be Logged Here.

Completed:

Spoiler

Incompleted:

Spoiler

Area Info

Spoiler

Spoiler

Item Journal

Item-Log.png

This Journal Holds The Entire Description Of And Item Or Items. If It Comes In A Set Or Not. The Stats It Gives And Takes Away. As Well As Its Rarity. Once An Item Is Broken You Can Find Out The Synthesis Items It Bares By Reviewing This Journal.

Spoiler

Skill Journal

Skill-Logs.png

Know What Your Skills Do In Full Depth. Take Them For A Spin Or See There Level And Requirements. Use THIS Menu If You Are Ever Curious On How A Skill Works. Aslo, View Its Rank At Anytime And Interactions.

Potential.)

Spoiler

Buddy Journal

Buddy-1.png

Companions And Tranquil Monsters Will Be Logged  Using This Journal. Including NPC's And What They Provide As A Service. Even Description Of What You Learned About Them And The Depth Of Your .Relationship. Even, If They Are Able To Be Swooned Or Not

Spoiler

Enemy Journal

Enemy-Logs.png

From Enemy Typing To Weakness. Dependent On Your Info Level Of That Enemy You Can Even See All Its Stats And Item Drops. Description And Abilities Are Also Logged By This Journal.

Spoiler

Trophies And Achievements

Trophy-2.png

All The Achievements And How You Got Them, Even Whom You Got Them With. The Rarity And Type Of Trophy.  

Spoiler

Help, Support, And Portals

Need Help? Express Any Grievances, Issues With The Story, Other Players, Information, Or Other Specific Events By Pm One Of The Leads Of The Thread. Please In The Pm, Subject Your Message With A Short Description Of Purpose/Need Please Also List What Page, User And/Or Thread The Issues Is On.

Ui-Master - @XiX Innoc

Animation Master - @Butler

World Master - @Fae

Chrome-Portrait.png

Spoiler

Chrome's Menu

Spoiler

Quick Access Hud

Chrome.png

Chrome-Menu.png

Spoiler

Equipment Inventory

Chrome-Inventory.png

Spoiler

Synth Items

Chrome-Syn-Items.png

Spoiler

Skills

Chrome-Skill.png

Spoiler

Journals

Journal-Bar.png

This Is Where All Info Learned In Game Will Be Stored.Monster Skills Abilities And The Sort! Check Back Her Often. The Ui-Master Will Update Constantly And To Better Help You Ingame, Refer To Those Changes As Often As Possible!! Updates Will Be Known In The Discussion Thread Here. Any Wrong With The Info, Or Do You Have Questions? Talk Directly To The Ui-Master Through Pm Or Bring It Up In The Discussion.

Spoiler

Journal-Logs.png

Every Quest And Area Will Be Logged Here. All Completed And Uncompleted Missions. What Is Housed In That Area (Items, Enemies, Puzzles, Quotes, Etc) They Will Be Followed With Description Of Various Sizes. Depending On The Mission, The Description May Be Long Or Short.  Even Puzzles You Come Across. Either Their Riddle Or Mechanisms Of The Puzzle Will Be Logged Here.

Completed:

Spoiler

Incompleted:

Spoiler

Area Info

Spoiler

Spoiler

Item Journal

Item-Log.png

This Journal Holds The Entire Description Of And Item Or Items. If It Comes In A Set Or Not. The Stats It Gives And Takes Away. As Well As Its Rarity. Once An Item Is Broken You Can Find Out The Synthesis Items It Bares By Reviewing This Journal.

Spoiler

Skill Journal

Skill-Logs.png

Know What Your Skills Do In Full Depth. Take Them For A Spin Or See There Level And Requirements. Use THIS Menu If You Are Ever Curious On How A Skill Works. Aslo, View Its Rank At Anytime And Interactions.

Spoiler

Buddy Journal

Buddy-1.png

Companions And Tranquil Monsters Will Be Logged  Using This Journal. Including NPC's And What They Provide As A Service. Even Description Of What You Learned About Them And The Depth Of Your .Relationship. Even, If They Are Able To Be Swooned Or Not

Spoiler

Enemy Journal

Enemy-Logs.png

From Enemy Typing To Weakness. Dependent On Your Info Level Of That Enemy You Can Even See All Its Stats And Item Drops. Description And Abilities Are Also Logged By This Journal.

Spoiler

Trophy-2.png

All The Achievements And How You Got Them, Even Whom You Got Them With. The Rarity And Type Of Trophy.  

Spoiler

Need Help? Express Any Grievances, Issues With The Story, Other Players, Information, Or Other Specific Events By Pm One Of The Leads Of The Thread. Please In The Pm, Subject Your Message With A Short Description Of Purpose/Need Please Also List What Page, User And/Or Thread The Issues Is On.

Ui-Master - @XiX Innoc

World Master - @Fae

Asahi-Ito-Portrait.png

Spoiler

Asahi's Menu

Spoiler

Quick Access Hud

Asahi-ito.png

Asahi-Ito-Menu.png

Spoiler

Equipment Inventory

Asahi-Ito-Inventory.png

Spoiler

Synth Items

Asahi-ito-Syn-Items.png

Spoiler

Skills

Asahi-Ito-Skill.png

Spoiler

Journals

Journal-Bar.png

Spoiler

Journal-Logs.png

Completed:

Spoiler

Incompleted:

Spoiler

Area Info

Spoiler

Spoiler

Item Journal

Item-Log.png

Spoiler

Skill Journal

Skill-Logs.png

Spoiler

Buddy Journal

Buddy-1.png

Spoiler

Enemy Journal

Enemy-Logs.png

Spoiler

Trophy-2.png

Spoiler

Ui-Master - @XiX Innoc

World Master - @Fae

Lady-Mordana-Morgana-Portrait.png

Spoiler

Lady Mordana's Menu

Spoiler

Quick Access Hud

Lady-Mordana-Morgana.png

Lady-Mordana-Morgana-Menu.png

Spoiler

Equipment Inventory

Lady-Mordana-Morgana-Syn-Items.png

Spoiler

Synth Items

Lady-Mordana-Morgana-Inventory.png

Spoiler

Skills

Lady-Mordana-Morgana-Skill.png

Spoiler

Journals

Journal-Bar.png

Spoiler

Journal-Logs.png

Completed:

Spoiler

Incompleted:

Spoiler

Area Info

Spoiler

Spoiler

Item Journal

Item-Log.png

Spoiler

Skill Journal

Skill-Logs.png

Spoiler

Buddy Journal

Buddy-1.png

Spoiler

Enemy Journal

Enemy-Logs.png

Spoiler

Trophy-2.png

Spoiler

Ui-Master - @XiX Innoc

World Master - @Fae

Mysterious Wardlands; Twilight Town, Dusk (Midnight)

~Ding, Ding, Ding~

The bells rang as I was strolling through the Twilight Town plaza. The moon was bright enough to light the streets and alleys. I'm heading towards Port South to hang out at the dock. A group of sailors appear with light chatter leaving the port. "hahaha! that joke gets me all the time" Said by one of the sailors as they were laughing. I listened to them as they passed by, I stopped and turned around. "Hey, can you tell me that joke?" I asked the sailors. "Oh sure! A soldier walked up to a sailor and asked 'Who is the most unfaithful girl you've been with?' The sailor responds with 'definitely the sea.' The soldier was surprised and asked 'Wow. Why the sea?' The sailor answers 'Because, The sea is known for taking any man who gets to close!" The sailor said to me. I chuckled " That's pretty funny! thanks for telling me." I said to the sailor "hahaha! No problem mate!" The sailor said to me as we went our seperate ways.

I made it Port South and walked on the docks admiring the boats. I made to the edge of the dock and stared at the water as it reflected the sky. It began to lightly rain and it distorted the image. It caused me to look away from the water. I head towards some extended ceiling for shelter from the rain. "I guess it's time to head home." I said as I stayed under the roof. After sometime, I headed back towards the town square. On my way there, I saw someone stumbling from wall to wall. I watched the person as they were heading in the same direction I was.  

--Radiant Garden, Noon--

As I roamed through the busy streets observing at all the people conversing, playing, walking, & reading.

“Did you read the last chapter? It was so good!”

“No, I’m not on that part yet. I’m on the part where he betrayed her.”

Said by A pair sitting on a small round table, facing each other.

“When are the litigations?”

“Next week, but the D.A. would like to speak with you.”

“If that’s the case this will take longer than expected.”

Said by a group of three older men wearing suits as they were standing in front of a shop.

“Would you like that for here or to go?”

Said by a lady to a man in a small mobile food parlor with little tables with chairs.

Everyone I see has a place to be, & to go. There are so many elements at play happening all at once in a type of rhythm, it was very mesmerizing & I was only a small part of it all, yet I know I don’t have a place...what does it even mean to have a place?

I then started to hear commotion on both sides the main gate. "We just want to see our families." People seemed very visibly distressed. A stop to the overarching rhythm. I started to observe seeing two crowds on each side of the gate, I wondered why were they stopped, & how did it happen. It caught my curiosity.   

Walking through the main road watching all the passerbys making their rounds. "Hmph. Didn't think this town would be so lived in." I say as I walk further in. The road gets wider and broader the more I walk in towards the main plaza. More markets and people shouting their wears. 

"Hello, would like to try a Fendle Family Apple!"

I turn and look to see a small child about the age of 9 with a small baskets of apples. Her dress is light green and with yellow sleeves.

"Most certainly deary." Grabbing an orange purplelish apple, I first smell it before taking a bite.

"This smells very fine indeed!"

Biting into the apple it's very sweet and juicy. I sink my teeth in again.

"You said fender family?" I said with an amused Glee. 

"Fendle Family." The little girl proudfully corrected me.

"Spunk." I said with a little attitude. "Keep that, you're going to need it when you are older." 

I walk off and the girl presumes her daily chores of offering others sample. Finishing the apple,  a weird chill crosses my back. I turn around, nothing but a crowd behind me. So I continue. 

Again, a woosh hits my back and with the smell of charred wood. This time I don't turn around, but with my eyes closed, I can see the embers passing my face. Swishes of flames and a Man standing there.

~Ney!~ 

"Ah!" I quickly open my eyes to see a horse right in front of me. A paused carriage and an angered man at the coach. 

Lifting my nose, "Hm, apologies." 

Stepping aside the carriage passes and I watch as it goes. Not seeing the carriage but in deep thought of what I saw moments back inside my mind.