Create Great Content You Know And Love

Join In On Content Of Others! Build Vast Detailed Worlds To Show Your Might Or Romance!

Roleplay Galore!

With Our Lax And Feel Good Environment, You Can Create Roleplays Of Many Maturities!

You Can Also Have Fun With Just Chatting!

Feel Free To Join The Discussions Of Other Members Read Their Insight On Television Shows, Manga And Other Things. Just Join And Have A Chat!

Fae

My First Time On The App LetGo!

Okay, Let Me Preface A Little (Not A Lot But Still.)So This Is My First Time Using This App At All. A Couple Of Days Ago, My Friend Suggested It To Me Cause He Said It Was Cheaper. He Also Wanted Me To Go Check It Out Before I Went To A Dealer. (I Was Searching For A Car). So I Am Roaming Through The App And Whoa! A Lot Of Cars Are Really Cheap After All. A Lot Of Stuff Is Cheap On This App. So, I Keep Going To Find That Sweet Deal You Get Me? That's When I Saw This Price. It Was Just Crazy! So Being A Decent Curious Human Being, I Asked And Here Is What Happened.

20190326_135422.jpg

tenor (2).gif

"Hmm.."

20190326_135422.jpg

20190326_141335.jpg

Me:

tenor (1).gif

Hahaha That Was Out Of No Where I Have No Clue What I Did. 🤣 I Have Never Contacted This Man On Any Of His Deals, Offers, Or Sells. So Anyways An Applause And 4 Shillings To Anyone Who Can Come Up With The Best Reason For Why This Happened.

22 hours ago, Fae said:

@Butler Hahahaha Wow Probably I Was So Shocked. I Almost Let Go Of Letgo

@XiX Innoc Crazy Man. People Arre Sons Of A Bit**** Some Times 😝

@Fae Definitely dude! You just gotta be careful yourself. Be the di** before they are lol. The prey has to outsmart the predator. Strike before they do!

giphy (2).gif
This is you @Fae

22 hours ago, Fae said:

And The Winner Is @Butler! You Win An Applause And Four Shillings! Come On Up Girl And Clam Your Prize!

Where's my prize at?

22 hours ago, XiX Innoc said:

giphy (2).gif
This is you @Fae

WHAT EVEN IS THIS?