• Welcome to Allfict!

Please sign in or sign up to join in on the conversation!

Fae

Battle Of Caradda

On 12/28/2018 at 9:32 AM, SaltyCracker98 said:

Seth leaves his dorm, walking out into the dark night to clear his head. The lights from the stadium can be seen from far away. He’s walking down the side walk towards down town, cars are flashing by people are passing on both sides. The lights of the builds and sign over shadow the street lamps. It’s loud but isolating and that’s enough for Seth along with the fresh air. 

365AAAEF-7968-45FE-8C7A-735A9787A9E2.gif

He lifts his head up with his eyes closed breathing deeply..... silence replaces the noise of the city..... his eyes open turned towards the street, the street he finds is now empty, the street now only lit by the dimness or the city lamps, all the windows and signs are dark and no one can be seen around.

”what...” he swivels his head looking for any sign of someone. “What’s going on...”

He walks a ways until he gets a strange feeling and turns around. He sees a strange golden glow on the ground behind him. “That wasn’t there a minute ago...” he cautiously walks over and kneels to examine it. Reaching his hand into it he grasps something and lifts it. As he brings it closer the light fades slightly and the image of a medieval dressed man holding a staff can be seen. “The Hell is this?”

He starts down the street again and reaches a corner where he turns to suddenly find himself in an ally. He swivels his head around in surprise and finding his barings. Nothing but the ally can be seen in front of him or in back.

6B4A17D1-1458-4ABA-82CD-3C9545083B88.gif

Concerned he follows the ally a ways. Eventually he sees that there is a turn ahead and walks more quickly towards it, looking down at the card as he starts down it, a strong wind blows at him, the card fly’s up at his face coving his vision. 

When he removes the card he finds himself in the dorm section of the school and it’s morning

F5C8D0C2-D9AF-49C7-A02B-F94A9EE3B972.jpeg

Confused he props up his head with one hand and heads back to his room.

Running From The Side Of The Dorm Room Area, In A Quick Scamper. Gweny Rams Straight Into A Man Who Came Out Of No Where. 

Bam~

"Ahhh!" Gweny Plops On The Floor, Raises Her Head With A Very Sympathetic Look In Her Eyes.

This Man Came Out Of No Where. She Was Sure She Was Looking Forward While She Was Running But He Wasn't There. "I Am So Sorry, I Should Have Been Watching Where I Was Going." She Winces Her Face From Embarrassment. When She Opened Her Eyes She See's A Golden Card. Reaching For It Believing It Was Hers, But Stopping, As The Image Was Different. A Medievally Dressed Man, Holding A Staff Or Spear. She Asked Him "Where.. Did You Get That..?" Her Hand Shivers Slightly.

After leaving the locker room and reaching the P.E field, Revien tried to slow his heartbeat down so he could regain his composure. His heart calmed slowly after each deep breath he took. After doing this, Revien put his hood on and tired to walk it off as he crossed the field. As he makes his way through the halls, he bumps into different people as he thought to himself . 'What the hell was that thing? don't worry about it, it was nothing. Just a mind trick.' As he was trying to shake it off, he made to the front  gate and bumped into someone. "Watch where your going." He said to the person. 

school gate.png

Julie had a great time at the game as maggie was up in arms when the game ended in a tie. She felt like what happened to her was just a faint memory long ago yet, something about it irked her in the back of her mind but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. "NO! REMATCH! COME ON!" Maggie said as she waved her arms in disbelief, she already had the eye black markings on her face. The crowd was in disbelief on both sides.  "This hasn't happened since '55! I blame the Ref. That was fraudulent!" She went on while taking sips from her drink. Julie chuckled while gathering her things. "Guess we'll find out next week." "I know...I was SO hyped for this game & I was gonna have kimberley buy lunch for the week If Logan squashes Carmichael." Maggie said. "You bet?" Julie said slightly confused yet, interested. "Hell yeah! She keeps thinking her boy was gonna crush my Logan. He didn't do jack! Literally choked on the third quarter. She has to admit that this is Logan's season now." Julie was amused by her enthusiasm.

"Lard-dykle got nothin' on Lightning Logan! LOOK LOOK LOOK THERE SHE IS!" Maggie nodded in kimberley's direction, she was across the field, & she had black curly hair wearing her P.E. clothing indicating to be 2nd year like julie & Maggie. She had a sour yet sassy face next to her friends. "AW! WHAT HAPPENED?" Kimberley continued her sour pout & looked away from Maggie. "YEAH...UH HUH! THOUGHT SO!!" Maggie said victoriously Julie laughed & patted her back. "Easy there maggie, she might not be happy to give you lunch." Julie stated while smiling trying to get maggie to settle down a bit. "She does the same thing to me! She just doesn't like the taste of her own medicine." She pouted while putting her arms on the back of her head.

The crowd had started to slowly flow out of the stadium. There were still people lounging & wandering on the field and the bleachers mingling. People including Maggie went back & forth between groups of people talking. "I let her borrow my brush set...So she hasn't brought it back to me yet." Maggie said to a couple of friends.

Julie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

Sammy: Juju...can u pik me up? 😬

Julie felt annoyance wash over her. Her phone vibrated again. 

Sammy: ...Its dark. 😅

Julie: You're not going to talk yourself out of this one.

Julie paused for a second then quickly typed.

Julie:  Did You leave one of your cards in my bag?

Sammy: No. wat card? 🤔

Julie: The golden one with the assassin on it. 

Sammy: ....

About a minute has passed.

Sammy: yeah...i rlly dk. 

Julie felt wary & slightly alerted.

Julie: If traffic is going to be heavy & I don't come In 30 minutes call dad to pick you up. I'm gonna stay in my dorm if that happens. Okay?

Sammy: k juju. 

'If it wasn't Sammy, then, It must have been Omar...' She thought.

Julie put her phone back into her pocket. She pulled the golden card from her bag, it felt sturdy & hard to bend. The gold shimmered in the light, it mesmerized her. Julie then found herself to be lagging way behind her friends & the crowd. She didn't waste time trying to catch up, holding the card tightly in her hand. Julie made it just out of the choke of the front entrance. She bumped into somebody, they spoke with a surly tone. "Watch where you're going." A man said with bourbon red hair peeking from under his hoodie. He had a pale & rough complexion. "Sorry, excuse me." She said simply as she was more worried about picking up sammy.  

"Yeah, you bet--" Revien was saying as he saw the golden card in her hand. "Hey, you stole that from me! Give it back!" He said as he started to try and take it from her. "Give it back or, I'll make you give it back." He said with a pissed look on his face. This small dispute got the attention of the nearby students, making them crowd around them. Revien was getting more and more pissed the more he couldn't get the card. "Don't think i'm afraid to hit a girl, because i'm not." he said to her. More and more students kept crowding around and some slowly began to chant 'Fight!'. Revien looked around then back to her. He pushed her away and looked at her. 

@XiX Innoc

giphy.gif

"Yeah, you bet--" The man quickly changed his sentence. "Hey, you stole that from me! Give it back!" He said as he started to try reach for the card in Julie's hand. She felt confused, she quickly backed up. "Give it back or, I'll make you give it back." He said with a pissed look on his face. This small dispute got the attention of the nearby students, making them crowd around them. Julie made sure he couldn't get the card by avoiding his hands. "Don't think i'm afraid to hit a girl, because i'm not." He said.

"This is stupid! Guy, listen, I'm not going to fight you! I have to be somewhere."  'What the heck is this guy's deal? Apparently, I stole from...?' She thought.

It then clicked with Julie. "...Wait, you have a card like mine? Check your pockets, guy. Know that I don't have your card." Julie said crossing her arms.

It was obvious that the card was found in her purse, presumably to Julie as far as she knew the card was most likely, in her bag for the whole day since her siblings always go into her bag.  They like messing with it so sometimes there's even toys and even candy that she finds in her bag. Julie looked to the crowd, & rolled her eyes. "There's going to be no fight, There is basically no reason for this! This is just unnecessary drama! and I'm in drama." Julie said to the crowd while gesturing with her card free hand, there were many sour faces wanting to see a fight go down. Some people left, Julie sighed as she looked at the man. Julie felt that this whole display was unnecessary, & things would have been more reasonable if there was communication instead of being brash.

On 2/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, Fae said:

Running From The Side Of The Dorm Room Area, In A Quick Scamper. Gweny Rams Straight Into A Man Who Came Out Of No Where. 

Bam~

"Ahhh!" Gweny Plops On The Floor, Raises Her Head With A Very Sympathetic Look In Her Eyes.

This Man Came Out Of No Where. She Was Sure She Was Looking Forward While She Was Running But He Wasn't There. "I Am So Sorry, I Should Have Been Watching Where I Was Going." She Winces Her Face From Embarrassment. When She Opened Her Eyes She See's A Golden Card. Reaching For It Believing It Was Hers, But Stopping, As The Image Was Different. A Medievally Dressed Man, Holding A Staff Or Spear. She Asked Him "Where.. Did You Get That..?" Her Hand Shivers Slightly.

Seth holds his head wincing, and looks up at the girl. “Ugh.. I literally just found it” what time is it? Last night was a blur... Is it yours? I was walking through the city and it was laying there” He stands up, clearly tired and dazed from them running into each other. “If it’s yours you can obviously have it... it just stuck out to me” He deliberately leaves out detail to avoid sounding crazy. 

9 hours ago, SaltyCracker98 said:

Seth holds his head wincing, and looks up at the girl. “Ugh.. I literally just found it” what time is it? Last night was a blur... Is it yours? I was walking through the city and it was laying there” He stands up, clearly tired and dazed from them running into each other. “If it’s yours you can obviously have it... it just stuck out to me” He deliberately leaves out detail to avoid sounding crazy. 

"Um.. I Believe It's 5:45." Gweny Pauses. She Begins Rummaging Through Her Satchel. Digging Deep. "Hold On A Moment.." Finally Grabbing What She Was Looking For And Pulling Out A Card Of The Same Design. "Hm." She Puts Hers Next To His. "They Seem To Come From The Same Deck." She Denoted.

"Maybe, Someone Lost Cards From There Deck And It Was Scattered Around?" She Thought Aloud. "No, They Don't Look Like Playing Cards. Possibly Tarots? Collectibles?"

She Placed Her Hands On Her Hips While She Was Thinking. "I Am Going To The Library Figure Out What Up With These Cards. Maybe Discover A Make Or Model By Searching By The Description." She Looked At Him With A Little Hope. "Maybe You'd.. Wanna Come?" 

On 3/27/2019 at 8:52 PM, Butler said:

@XiX Innoc

tumblr_or2esy2gxE1suieauo1_500.gif

"Yeah, you bet--" The man quickly changed his sentence. "Hey, you stole that from me! Give it back!" He said as he started to try reach for the card in Julie's hand. She felt confused, she quickly backed up. "Give it back or, I'll make you give it back." He said with a pissed look on his face. This small dispute got the attention of the nearby students, making them crowd around them. Julie made sure he couldn't get the card by avoiding his hands. "Don't think i'm afraid to hit a girl, because i'm not." He said.

"This is stupid! Guy, listen, I'm not going to fight you! I have to be somewhere."  'What the heck is this guy's deal? Apparently, I stole from...?' She thought.

It then clicked with Julie. "...Wait, you have a card like mine? Check your pockets, guy. Know that I don't have your card." Julie said crossing her arms.

It was obvious that the card was found in her purse, presumably to Julie as far as she knew the card was most likely, in her bag for the whole day since her siblings always go into her bag.  They like messing with it so sometimes there's even toys and even candy that she finds in her bag. Julie looked to the crowd, & rolled her eyes. "There's going to be no fight, There is basically no reason for this! This is just unnecessary drama! and I'm in drama." Julie said to the crowd while gesturing with her card free hand, there were many sour faces wanting to see a fight go down. Some people left, Julie sighed as she looked at the man. Julie felt that this whole display was unnecessary, & things would have been more reasonable if there was communication instead of being brash.

"Oh your not going anywhere till I get my card back!" Revien said as he kept getting in her way not letting her leave.  

"...Wait, you have a card like mine? Check your pockets, guy. Know that I don't have your card." She said  with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Why don't you just show it to me?" Revien said while getting in her face. "I know what my card looks like! It's the one in your hand so,  Give. It. Back!" He said to her be fore she said the same thing two more times. He lets up and shuffles through his bag and finds his card. He looks at her  angrily and pulls it out slowly. He takes a better look at his card and sees that the image is different on his from the girls card. "Tck, this is some bull." Revien said under his breath. He looked her in the eyes, then looked away.

@XiX Innoc

There was a sense of disappointment in the air as the crowd realizes that there isn't going to be a fight. The crowd starts to dissipate, walking away leaving to the service roads to either get to the front of the campus or the back entrance of the campus that also leads to a parking lot. "If you were able to just take a step back, & communicate the situation wouldn't have gone out of hand... Anyways, my name is Julie, What about you?" She said calmly. 'Maybe with that, it will help keep things calm.' 

Then her mind started to get going with curiosity. She walks over by him, and puts her card next to his. "See? They look different..." She said. 'Now, I think....maybe, it probably wasn't either of them after all...maybe..?'  She thought.

"Hey, maybe you know a girl named Maggie? She is a jokester, She's been messing around with me all day anyways. Weird prank putting golden cards into people's belongings, Y'know? I randomly found this in my bag." She said trying to stimulate the conversation.

He looked at the crowd as they started to disburst through the hallways then, Revien tilted his head towards Julie as she introduced herself. Revien let out a sigh after a long pause. "My  name is Revien. He said with a pissed expression on his face. As Julie got closer to show him the difference, Revien looked at them both then put his back in his bag. "Who the hell is Maggie? I didn't even know you existed until now." Revien said as he was calming down. "All i know is this is my card. I found it in my stuff, so its mine." He said to julie as he walked over to a locker and leaned on it. He watch he as she kept trying to fish for more answers. "What do you want? Huh?" Revien said as he was getting annoyed by the questions. He then huffed. 

~hahs--oou---seah--ahhh~

Revien shook his head. He was hearing the whispers from the gym. "Do you hear that?" He asked Julie. He took a deep breath and started rubbing his face. "I'm hearing these whispers around me." Revien said to Julie as the echos rose in volume

~AHS--SOU---EAH---RAH~

The whispers were getting louder and sharper until Revien violently pushed himself off of the lockersand started pacing back and forth.

@XiX Innoc

"Who the hell is Maggie? I didn't even know you existed until now." Revien said, he then took a breath. "All I know is this is my card. I found it in my stuff, so it’s mine." He said to Julie as he walked over to the lockers by the main entrance of the stadium, and leaned on it. "What do you want? Huh?" Revien said sounding irked, again. 

Julie took a moment because she wanted to piece together of where the cards came from, & doesn’t want to upset him because she felt that it would only waste time. ‘This guy...is very quick to snap, jesus.’ Julie thought, she never could work well with people like that because they are very difficult.

~hahs--oou---seah--ahhh~

Julie heard the whispers & they didn’t sound far from where they were. Julie looked around by the gym area just across the service road. "Do you hear that?" Revien said, Julie nodded. ‘What in the heck was that?’ Julie thought. Julie looked around to see that there were no people in the area, it was empty. ‘Everyone must have left while we were talking.’ she thought.

"I'm hearing these whispers around me." Revien said as these mysterious whispers got louder & louder.

~AHS--SOU---EAH---RAH~

The whispers were getting louder and sharper until Revien violently pushed himself off of the lockers and started pacing back and forth. Julie was slightly bewildered but she understood that the situation is causing revien distress, she calmed down to calm him down.

Julie spoke with the calmest tone she could muster. 
“Yes, I hear them too, it’s ok. You’re ok. I don’t know what’s making them it’s probably the same people that are pranking us with the cards & are messing with us. Let’s go check it out & expose them.” 

Julie said clearly, She then continued. “Let’s find them, let them know the joke’s over & we can all go home.” Julie reassured, she then put the card into her pocket. She then fitted & adjusted the strap of her purse quickly to become a satchel that went across. 

She gave a moment to revien to breathe & process so, they both could get ready to handle the situation coming ahead. ‘This is really wasting my time, this isn’t even funny. I don’t want to be harassed any further. I want to nip this in the bud quickly.’ She briefly saw the time on her watch It was 5:56pm...It was around 5:40pm when she texted sammy. 16 minutes ago, she has 14 minutes left to go pick up sammy. She knew she was going to handle the situation delicately to get the result that she wants.