This is an oc From The Rp Battle Of Carrada. Her Name Is Julie Kueay. She is the Rook of the Carrada, Which Specialize In Saboteur Tactics. She Is A pretty Calm And Collected Character And Has A Leadership Mentality.

I Drew Her For @Butler This Is @Butler OC.

julie signed.png

👁️The Rook Of The Carrada, Julie.

Appearance:
She is of mixed descent of African american, Brazilian and Egyptian. she has loose curly hair that is dyed with an light blue into purple. She is 5'4, lean body type. Dark hazel eyes.

Her Bio:
She earned a scholarship to filler once she graduated high school, It means a lot to her to go to filler because a single divorce left her father and family in a hole. To achieve this isn't just for her. So going to filler, means her siblings futures as well. So she feels ready to seize this opportunity by putting her best foot forward and a positive attitude. Known as the 'kingie', she got this name for being the women in the house. Her dad has always treated her like an adult. She knows her way around a conversation due to her father keeping her well versed in politics. She has a hidden reason for going to filler though. Everyone in her family has always been removed due to factors of failing and not participating in standards and upkeep. So filler means she will be the first in the family to graduate. This will prove her mother wrong as well. As she left she said “I wanted nothing to do with this stupid family.” This has stuck with her for many years. Technically this has left her slightly vengeful to prove her mother wrong. To make her take it back one day. Julie will never let go of her passion for her family. Her resolve is a combination of passion, determination, spite and fear of failure. This causes her to hold on to bad things much longer than good things. That is why she can be very sensitive to what people say. Her mother has never helped with her emotions. Nor has she ever been able to express it. 'This school means my family and my family is the world to me.'

Thanks @Butler, That Means Alot To Me I Mean It, Thanks For Letting me Draw Your Character. I Need Practice Where I Can Find It. 
You Can Finally Make That OC For Yourself!😀

15 minutes ago, Fae said:

Thanks @Butler, That Means Alot To Me I Mean It, Thanks For Letting me Draw Your Character. I Need Practice Where I Can Find It. 
You Can Finally Make That OC For Yourself!😀

Anytime, you can always draw my characters no need to ask! You are getting better every time you draw. Yes I will make it & credit you ofc!