FlameWolf

hi i'm flamewolf

i'm flame wolf, i'm 19 i have never rp'd before or been on a forum. this is my first one! 

i like, games, plushies, watching youtube, listening to music, my favorite song is Monster by skillet but i like other songs too. 

if i was to rp, i would like to do a Naruto RP, one piece, and fairy tail. 

i hope this is the right spot to post this honestly 😎 cool to meet everyone!

hi flame... i'm chidori but you can call me kid. i'm new too.. i like one piece and naruto as well. and i also hunter x hunter. i  didn't know where to post until i saw yours show up ;^^ and this allfict place seems cool. i'm 12 years old. nice to meet you! should i make my own intro?

3 minutes ago, Butler said:

Hi! nice to meet you! Welcome to allfict. I also watched fairy tail as well. Let me know if you need any help okay? :') I'll even rp with you!

@Butler Nice to meet you too, thanks i would like to rp with you too. but i don't know how to really rp. 

i really like that show too it's my top anime. who is your favorite character? mines is natsu

5 minutes ago, ChidoriKid said:

hi flame... i'm chidori but you can call me kid. i'm new too.. i like one piece and naruto as well. and i also hunter x hunter. i  didn't know where to post until i saw yours show up ;^^ and this allfict place seems cool. i'm 12 years old. nice to meet you! should i make my own intro?

hi  chidori nice to meet you what's you favorite character!

Just now, ChidoriKid said:

hey  whos your favorite character in naruto and boruto mines is sasuke you can tell by the name and in boruto its mitusuki and metal lee 

my favorite character is sakura and obito those are favorite character!👍

7 minutes ago, Fae said:

Oh dang you watch naruto @ChidoriKid? How is it?

hey fae nice to meet you i do watch naruto who is your favorite naruto character is it

1. kakashi
  2. sasuke
  3.  itachi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  4. kurama
Edited by ChidoriKid

30 minutes ago, ChidoriKid said:

Welcome Chidori kid! Of course you can if you want to!!  Welcome! just ask if you need any help :')

23 minutes ago, FlameWolf said:

@Butler Nice to meet you too, thanks i would like to rp with you too. but i don't know how to really rp. 

i really like that show too it's my top anime. who is your favorite character? mines is natsu

hi  chidori nice to meet you what's you favorite character!

It's okay! I can teach you, it's fun! want me to make the thread?
I like natsu too as well as leo from the zodiacs